Varagu Puzhungal / Kodo Millet Parboiled
Regular price Rs. 80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Kodo millet or Varagu is highly nutritious and make up a very balanced diet. High in lecithin content excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
- Quick to cook parboiled whole grain ideal to make healthy pulao, biriyani, idli, dosa, kichidi, adai, pongal, porridges and more. Makes a great substitute for polished white rice.
- Low glycemic index – Kodo millets release glucose/energy slowly, over a longer period of time and thus help in sugar control.
- Unpolished, gluten free & easy to digest. Rich in antioxidants and dietary fiber. Good source of vitamins & minerals such as Vitamin B6, Niacin, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc.
- All-Natural Pledge - Our Non-GMO millets are free of Trans-fats, chemicals, preservatives & shelf life stabilizers.