Ragi / Kezhvaragu Puttu Maavu
Regular price Rs. 160.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Freshly ground from thoroughly washed & sun-dried high quality Finger Millets.
- Ragi or Finger Millet is one of the best sources of calcium when compared to any other grains. According to the National Institute of Nutrition in India, 100 grams of Ragi contains 344 mg calcium.
- Excellent as a weaning food for babies. Ragi can bring down the body temperature, so this is best suited for summer
- Naturally gluten-free, low in fat, and highly alkaline grain. It is easy to digest. Has a low glycemic index and is high in dietary fiber. It improves digestion, helps in controlling diabetes, and aids in weight loss.
- It is a rich source of iron, calcium, Vitamin D, and amino acid. It helps in battling anemia and also anxiety and insomnia.