Raw Unprocessed Natural Honey
Regular price Rs. 380.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Raw, unprocessed honey has been used as a folk remedy throughout history and has a variety of health benefits and medical uses.
- Most of the honey you find in grocery stores is pasteurized. The high heat during pasteurization can improve the color and texture, removes any crystallization, and extends the shelf life.
- Many of the beneficial nutrients are also destroyed in the process. Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. They help protect our body from cell damage.
- It prevents signs of aging and keeps our skin glowing and healthy. Raw honey soothes sore throats and helps control digestives issues. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. The phytonutrients present in raw honey are responsible for its antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal power.
- They’re also thought to be the reason why raw honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits.